2022 MARKET SAFETY GUIDELINES
- When fully vaccinated, an individual can choose to not wear a mask during the West Allis Farmers Market.
- However, while more individuals continue to get the COVID-19 vaccine, it remains important that unvaccinated individuals continue to wear a mask.
- Avoid going to the West Allis Farmers Market if you feel sick and encourage your employees to stay home from the market if they feel sick.
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. Encourage regular hand washing among employees as well.
- Use hand sanitizer only on visibly clean hands; hand sanitizer is not effective when hands are visibly dirty.
- Masks are strongly recommended for customers at the West Allis Farmers Market.
- Avoid going to the West Allis Farmers Market if you or someone in your household is sick.
- Try to maintain 6 feet of physical distance from other customers and vendors whenever possible.
- Minimize the number of people you bring with you to the market. This helps limit crowd size.